If you want to give your child the most memorable birthday ever in the FARMINGTON & SIMSBURY area, a martial arts birthday party is perfect for you!
Parents all over the FARMINGTON & SIMSBURY, areas are bragging about the amazing memories they gave their child with one of our totally unique Taekwondo birthday parties!
Not only will we make your child a hero in the eyes of his or her friends, we give all the friends the most exciting, most fun party they ever attended.
If you’d like to make your child a rock star while giving the party everybody talks about, complete the form on the side of the page for more information about available parties, to see our web specials, and take advantage of our special introductory offer!
Martial arts Party – Private Party For 1 hour & 30 minutes
$299 (MEM $299 / NON-MEM $350)
• Includes up to 20 children! (additional child $10/each; parents can stay too but please limit total people to approximately 30)
• TRIAL LESSON IN TAEKWONDO Guests will learn how to use ‘Eye Focus’, ‘Body Focus’, and ‘Mind Focus’ in a basic Taekwondo trial lesson.
• All guests will Break a wooden board.
• FREE paper plates, cups, napkins, and utensils
• CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY – In the DO-JANG, guests will enjoy some Birthday treats. Masters will assist the Birthday child in cutting the cake with the giant Samurai sword.
• Olympic Tae Kwon Do Academy staff will serve the guests and handle clean up.
• Please feel free to bring any extra food like finger foods, extra pizza, or special food you wish to serve to guests.
• FOOD is not included. OUTSIDE FOOD allowed. You can bring your own cake or cupcakes and drinks Parents! Just bring cake and candles, *and goodie bags!
• We will be more than happy to set up an extra table for all other foods.
• Parents can relax and enjoy the party.
Learned Focus“Martial Arts taught me focus; now I’m on the honor roll!”
Stopped the bully…“I learned how to stop bullying without fighting—I love Martial Arts!”
Learned respect“I used to be a trouble-maker, but Martial Arts taught me to respect everyone.”
Best investment of my life…“My children know how to play with others, take turns, share, they even know how to spend money because they work for it; they help me around the house. Honestly, it’s been the best opportunity and investment I’ve ever made in my life. You should try it too!”
–Sylvia Mangsen (Matthew, Justin, & Angelina)
Martial Arts is the best investment I ever made for my son.“Martial Arts has been great for my son. It’s helped his listening skills, it’s helped his focus, it’s helped his eating habits. Martial Arts is the best investment I ever made for my son.”
–Shane Korkes (Ethan)
Gained Confidence“Nobody bothers me anymore. I LOVE the Martial Arts!”